7+ years experienced creative with expertise on both agency and client side - delivering meaningful solutions for national brands and the people who matter to them. Seasoned creative for TV, editorial, brand strategy and sponsorship activation across digital and print platforms.
Experience managing and prioritizing projects in deadline-driven environments, leading cross-departmental team collaboration, and coordinating internal and external aspects of the project.
Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Adobe Acrobat Professional), Quark, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint
Designer at Lionbridge
Austin, TX: Feb 2019-Present
Responsible for the creation of publication and marketing imagery in 29 global regions for the largest tech company in the world. Using creative problem-solving and international and cross-departmental communication to guarantee project delivery timelines are met and to the highest possible standards.
Freelance Art Director
Austin, TX: Nov 2018-Feb 2019
Devising B2B and B2C advertising strategies and presenting to senior management. Ensuring web and print graphics are in compliance with corporate branding standards.
Senior Multimedia Designer at ION Media
West Palm Beach, FL: Nov 2014-Oct 2018
Operated as project manager and senior designer executing marketing solutions from conception to completion, including full-scale campaigns, custom content development, sponsorship solutions, branding and identity design, web design, presentations, infographics, and email campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Generated custom content multimedia projects, developed project timelines with milestone stages, identified solutions, and prioritized tasks to meet client requirements. Succeeded in increasing network rankings from #8 to #4 in prime and non-prime time.
• Implemented changes to procedures for department wide training in an effort to establish cohesive skills and knowledge base among employees.
• Developed the marketing initiative needed to increase ION Television brand recognition resulting in 4x higher viewership when compared to competitors for syndicated shows.
• Tasked with redesigning the ION Television website resulting in a 62% increase in viewership and overall time spent per page by 45%.
• Functioned as a member of the team responsible for launching the original series “Private Eyes,” which resulted in the best performing series to date with an average of 104M viewers.
Art Director at Whitehaus Media Group
Miami Beach, FL: 2013
Produced several coveted titles in the luxury fashion, travel, and design, as well as collectible art and design books for noted designers and various businesses.
• Utilized expertise to select, edit, and retouch supplemental art, conceptualize concepts for cover layouts, typography and layout page design, and perform final approval for publications within deadlines.
• Mentored junior designers and oversaw daily operations.
Art Director at Bieber Silverstein Group
Miami, FL: 2012
Spearheaded creation, development and production of client rebranding along with marketing campaigns, and collateral materials, which included television spots, print ads, direct marketing, and email campaigns. Clients included AvMed, Carnival Cruise Line, and Del Monte.
BFA Visual Communications, University of Delaware
2007-2011, Study Abroad London: 2010
Ranked among the top 10 design schools in the nation with a focused study of Graphic Design, Typography, Advertising, Illustration and Communication.
Study Abroad London 2010 included a five week exploration of London as well as meetings with Saatchi + Saatchi, Peter Saville, M&C Saatchi, David McCandless, Michael Johnson, Rumpus Room, Pentagram, and others.
Created and managed group for all incoming University of Delaware freshmen to answer questions and provide mentorship. Mentorship continues exclusively to current Visual Communication students to discuss real-world preparedness, internship opportunities, and provide portfolio feedback.
Some Selected Accolades
Twenty20 Volume 1, 2015
Typeface Design, 2013
University of Delaware BFA Show, 2011
University of Delaware Art Catalog, 2011
Not Yet Famous Artists Revealed, 2010
Wilmington Colour Works Show, 2009